Steak & Potato Skillet
- Prep time:
- 5 min.
- Cook time:
- 11 min.
- Total time:
- 16 min.
- 4 Servings
- 1 (15 oz.) can German Potato Salad
- 1 cup Frozen Sweet Peas, thawed
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, 1" thick, trimmed
- 1.5 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch slices. Toss with lemon pepper and garlic to coat evenly. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add half the beef and stir-fry 2 minutes, or until outside of beef is no longer pink. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining beef mixture, adding 1 teaspoon more oil, if necessary. Remove beef and reserve.
Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes until softened. Stir in German Potato Salad. Return beef to skillet; stir in tomatoes, peas, sour cream and basil; cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.