Mandarin Green Beans
- Prep time:
- 20 min.
- Cook time:
- 45 min.
- Total time:
- 5 min.
- 4 Servings
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can French Style Green Bans, drained
- 0.5 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 0.5 cup bean sprouts
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 0.5 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 0.25 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 0.75 cup chow mein noodles
Preheat oven to 350oF. Layer beans, water chestnuts, and bean sprouts in 1 qt. lightly greased casserole dish. Mix soup, mushrooms, onion, and soy sauce with 1/4 cup chow mein noodles in a small bowl. Pour over vegetables and stir to mix well. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining noodles. Return to oven and bake another 20 minutes.