Beet Flat Bread
- Products in this Recipe:
- Prep time:
- 5 min.
- Cook time:
- 15 min.
- Total time:
- 22 min.
- 8 Servings
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Sliced Pickled Beets
- 4 6" pre-baked flat breads*
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 0.5 cup prepared hummus (plain or seasoned)
- 0.5 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 0.25 cup toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts
- 3 cups baby arugula
Drain beets well; set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place flat breads on baking sheet. Brush tops lightly with oil. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Turn flat breads over; brush with oil. Spread each with about 2 tablespoons hummus. Top with beets. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until heated through, cheese is soft and flat bread is crisp Cut each flat bread into 4 pieces; top with arugula.
*Check package directions for baking temperatures and times as brands may vary; adjust as necessary. Also, other flat bread shapes may be available.