- Products in this Recipe:
- Prep time:
- 5 min.
- Cook time:
- 10 min.
- Total time:
- 15 min.
- 6 Servings
- 1 (15 oz.) can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 0.125 salt & pepper (or to taste)
- 0.75 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 0.25 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
Cook chicken in butter in large skillet 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet; season with salt and pepper. Add Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, salsa, and olives; heat until hot. Spoon over chicken before serving